Tuesday, May 18, 2010

CellTrack software for Telecom engineers

CellTrack is a program to collect some phone information about the cell you are connected to - like the net monitor. For more information about GSM net search the web.

It helps me to find problem in telenor pakistan connection because my calls keep dropping , after complaining again and again and problem not resolved i take matters in my hands and try to find the problem .

Finally i find out that i am in dispute area and after specific signal strength my cell phone change cell while it changing cell my call drop ( Ping pong issue ).


Recommendation

It will be optimize that it should not switch cell until unless signal strength is less than 30 % or something .
 ( Not sure how they optimize , i don't think they know optimization at all , stupid telenor )

Download 

No comments:

Post a Comment